- Network with over 510 other current/former ATF Employees
- Gain access to discounts from ATF Partners
- Join the ATF Online Community which contains:
- An electronic, searchable member directory
- Updates on those within the Association and those within the ATF Family
- Many job postings
- Facebook and LinkedIn
- Maintain a close relationship with people currently working for ATF through your elected Board of Directors and Committee Members
- Familarize yourself with what’s going on in the job market today and position yourself around those who have recently made their Post-ATF career move and who may have leads on available positions in the marketplace
- Update yourself on what’s going on within the security industry, with the Association, and with the ATF through the bi-monthly newsletter and member email blasts
- Get in on the ground floor of this association to help mold it to an association that will benefit YOU and your colleagues
Even more important than the items above, by becoming a member, you are assisting the ATF Association Foundation in helping members in need and providing educational scholarships.
Dues are only $50 for the entire year...this is the same as 1 starbucks coffee a month, a night out for drinks, one twentieth of a new firearm, etc.
This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference in the ATF community
Associate Member – Must be an active ATF employee, with at least one year of honorable service. This is a voting membership category